英文裡還有兩種類似參觀意思的說法叫 look round(聽發音)與 look around(聽發音),這兩種說法有點類似,都可以用來表示在某個地方東看西看,有點類似東張西望或環顧四周的意思,例如在某個朋友的新家,詢問對方 Can I take look around? 就是"我可以看看嗎?"或"我可以隨意看看四周嗎?"這樣的概念,在某種角度來說,其實也是詢問對方是否願意讓你參觀啦!
參觀英文造句練習
We are expected to visit this tourist factory.我們預計參觀這間觀光工廠。
This is the first time Mary has visited the museum.
這是瑪莉第一次參觀博物館。
Please follow me, I will take you to the next exhibition area to visit handicrafts.
請跟著我,我將帶你們前往下個展區參觀手工藝品。
Have you visited the Porsche Museum?
你有參觀過保時捷博物館嗎?
Mike went to visit IKEA with his children.
麥克和他的孩子們一起去參觀 IKEA。
Before visiting this exhibition, we should first look at what items to display.
在參觀這個展覽之前,我們應該先研究一下展出哪些物品。
Please keep a whisper when you visit the museum.
在博物館內參觀時,請保持輕聲細語。
Visiting different museums or exhibitions can widen your knowledge.
參觀不同的博物館或展覽可以增廣見聞。
We are going to visit the coffee factory.
我們要去參觀咖啡生產工廠。
We decided to open the factory to the public, do you want to visit our factory?
我們決定將工廠開放給民眾參觀,你想參觀我們的工廠嗎?